Field Capture Technician- Part time
Buildots is changing the way construction projects are managed through the power of AI and Computer Vision.
The company has developed software that analyses captures taken using hardhat-mounted 360° cameras during regular site walks. The Images are analysed and compared to the project's models and schedule. The result is accurate, high-resolution, and objective data that allows the site team to better manage their construction work in real-time.
The Field Capture Technician will be the operator of the reality capture equipment, namely 360 cameras, and will be responsible for walking projects with the camera to capture the progress data to then be analysed by the Buildots system.
We are looking for a hardworking, responsible, and motivated person with a passion for fieldwork to join our team and who is available to start immediately.
This is a temporary position which is expected to last for at least 6 months and will require a commitment of approximately two days per week. The anticipated working days will be Thursday and Friday paying £20 per hour.
- Efficiently capture the construction site using 360° camera
- Uploading images of the work being done on the construction site to Buildots.
- Maintaining personal safety and the safety of the site and equipment, adhering to all safety precautions
- Work together with the Project Team to adapt to the needs of the Project
- Availability of approximately 2 days a week during the day 9-5
- Whilst holding a CSCS certification is ideal, it is not a requirement as training can be provided
- Willingness and ability to work on construction sites with challenging conditions
- The position requires frequent walking and some manual labour'
- Be personable and a team player
- Flexible and problem-solving attitude
- Fieldwork experience and technical orientation are advantages
- Background in Surveying, Photography, or Construction are advantage
- You will be able to provide your availability weekly without last-minute change