*Senior Frontend Engineer
Buildots is revolutionizing the construction industry by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into traditional construction processes. The platform seamlessly transforms construction operations into data-rich, digital environments, saving time and minimizing costs. Our product is already being used on active construction sites in more than fifteen countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users. Buildots is backed by a world-class investment team comprised of VCs, construction industry leaders, and well-known angel investors.
About the Role
Our application team is in charge of working with the Product and UX teams to understand the needs of our clients and designing solutions that, when implemented, deliver value for the clients. These solutions include a web application, a mobile app, and integrations with multiple external systems.
What you'll do:
- Be part of the application team, taking end-to-end responsibility for all our customer-facing applications.
- Work on our main web application written in React using hooks, Styled Components, Storybook, and other technologies.
- Work with 360 images, custom vector maps, 3D models, and other visual and 3D information.
- Work closely with the Product and UX teams from design to implementation to delivering value to our clients.
- Be part of a vibrant team of bright and experienced engineers working to bring the construction industry into the digital age.
- 3+ years of experience working with React.
- 3+ years of experience working on SaaS products in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong people skills.
- Good vibes and a great sense of humor are a must!
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Have experience developing modern React applications using hooks, ES6, TypeScript, Styled Components, and Storybook, and you like staying up to date with new technologies.
- Have experience working with 3D data, client-side graphic rendering, maps, and 360 user experience.
- Enjoy implementing internal tools and systems for visual data viewing and management.