Buildots is revolutionizing the construction industry by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into traditional construction processes.
The platform seamlessly transforms construction operations into data-rich, digital environments, saving time and minimizing costs. Our product is already being used on active construction sites in more than ten countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users.
Buildots is backed by a world-class investment team of VCs, construction industry leaders and well-known angel investors.
This position offers the opportunity to support cutting-edge technology work.
It requires availability for at least 5 shifts per week, mostly between Sunday to Thursday, and occasionally Friday morning / Saturday evening.
- Responsible for analyzing and labeling data as part of our product manufacturing processes.
- Take part in product improvement and work optimization.
- Be at the center of the company's endeavors.
- Be a crucial part of the company’s product quality.
- Be a part in the configuration of projects.
- One year at least availability- a must.
- Willing to work on a full-time flexible schedule.
- Eager to learn and get to know the Data world in a high-tech company.
- Efficient and have good concentration skills.
- Problem solver.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Ability to perform repetitive and meditative work.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate efficiently with manager/team members.