Deep Learning Researcher
Our algorithms team is responsible for all of the deep learning and computer vision challenges the company is facing, tackling complex real-world problems that directly affect the company’s success. You’d be joining a team of experienced researchers leading the research and implementation of our algorithmic engine analyzing large streams of visual data from construction sites, together with 3D models.
What you'll do:
- Research and design deep learning solutions for different computer vision problems, using tremendous amounts of visual and 3D data to meet unmatched accuracy and reliability demands.
- Own the complete research cycle, from requirements to design, implementation, and benchmarking, producing innovative solutions for core company problems.
- Be part of a vibrant team of bright and experienced engineers bringing the construction industry into the digital age.
What should you bring to the table:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup working environment.
- 3 years of experience researching deep learning for computer-vision problems.
- MSc. in CS/EE/Similar departments.
- Deep theoretical and hands-on knowledge in the fields of deep learning for computer vision problems
- Experience with deep learning libraries (TensorFlow/PyTorch)
- Proficiency in Python.
- Good vibes and a sense of humor - must.