Buildots is revolutionizing the construction sector by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into the traditional construction world. The platform seamlessly transforms construction sites into digital environments, where data is the key for saving time and minimizing costs.
The product is already live on sites in more than 10 countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users. The Company is backed by a top-notch investors team that includes VCs, construction industry leaders and well-known angel investors.
What is VDC in Buildots
Buildots VDC team is a prominent professional arm within our Operations department, responsible for the creation of the clients’ construction plan within our system. It involves combining our clients’ requirements, with our proven construction management methodologies, into an accurate digital representation of the project in reality, mainly in terms of trades visits planned.
The team consists of experienced civil engineers and architects.
What you'll do:
- Create the ‘Buildots solution’ for different global construction projects;
- Work by Buildots design guidelines combined with clients’ specific requirements to create a system that optimally serves the client’s needs.
- Be the professional function responsible for the Buildots solution along the client’s project’s lifecycle- from fit out start, to project’s delivery.
- Understand the complexities of specific projects, dive into the project metrics and workflows.
- As part of the team, use your experience to constantly contribute to the optimization of our unique design methodology, for quality and efficiency.
- Take a prominent part of our clients’ implementation stage, by meeting our clients at discovery sessions, understanding their specific needs, while representing Buildots product and strategy.
- Collaborate with various teams, such as CS and Product, in order to support the project and clients' needs.
- 5-10 years of proven operational experience in construction projects.
- Strong working knowledge of Navisworks Manage.
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD.
- Strong working knowledge of MEP systems and installations.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English (other languages-an advantage).
- Ability to manage an interface with our clients; manage discovery sessions, and represent Buildots perspective in the best possible way.
- Civil Engineering / Construction management (or equivalent) degree.
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Tech savvy, proficient in computer applications, MS Office and G Suite.