Technical Project Specialist
Buildots is revolutionizing the construction sector by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into the traditional construction world. The platform seamlessly transforms construction sites into digital environments, where data is the key for saving time and minimizing costs.
The product is already live on sites in more than 15 countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users. The Company is backed by a top-notch investors team that includes VCs, construction industry leaders, and well-known angel investors.
About the Role
As a Technical Project Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Configuration of our product for clients needs using Buildots configuration system.
- Be a knowledge point of contact as an expert of the system settings for various teams – customer success managers, project managers and more.
- Setup Buildots Digital Twin for new projects into Buildots system.
- Ongoing project maintenance through the project life cycle.
- Be part of creating the Team’s tools and workflows internally and with the product/development team.
- Be responsible to provide technical and operation support for clients, the focus is to drive the business forward by providing better service, preventing and solving issues, and creating operational efficiency.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Ability to perform repetitive and meditative work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Ability to quickly and clearly articulate key issues and to listen and capture concerns of others.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Flexible attitude and problem-solving.
- Be a great person and a team player.