Senior Product Designer
Buildots is revolutionizing the construction sector by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into the traditional construction world. The platform seamlessly transforms construction sites into digital environments, where data is the key for saving time and minimizing costs.
The product is already live on sites in more than 15 countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users. The Company is backed by a top-notch investors team that includes VCs, construction industry leaders, and well-known angel investors.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and creative Senior Product Designer to join our team and help us shape the future of construction by creating seamless, intuitive and user-friendly experiences.
As a Senior Product Designer at Buildots, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the user experience and visual identity of our product offerings. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and field teams, to create intuitive and visually appealing interfaces that meet customer needs and align with Buildots’ business objectives.
- Develop user-centric design concepts, focusing on user needs and behaviors.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Work closely with product managers and R&D to define design requirements, specifications, and timelines.
- Develop and maintain a consistent visual language for our product using Design System. Create visually appealing designs and layouts that align with our brand identity.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Designer of highly-complex systems, ideally in-house at a B2B / B2C product company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications, Design or equivalent.
- Experience in designing data-intensive platforms with an eye for small details.
- Experience collaborating with Product Managers and R&D.
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and ability to work seamlessly within a team environment.
- Strong communication skills in both Hebrew and English, with the ability to present and articulate design concepts effectively.
- A portfolio that demonstrates UX and visual design skills and showcases your approach to solving complex problems.
**** Please include URL for an online portfolio in addition to a CV