Immunai is an engineering-first platform company aiming to improve therapeutic decision-making throughout the drug discovery and development process. We are mapping the immune system at unprecedented scale and granularity and applying machine learning to this massive clinico-immune database, in order to generate novel insights into disease pathology for our partners - pharma companies and research institutes. We provide a comprehensive, end-to-end solution - from data generation and curation to therapeutics development, that continuously supports and validates the capabilities of our platform.
As drug development is becoming increasingly inefficient, our ultimate goal is to help bring breakthrough medicines to patients as quickly and successfully as possible.
About the role:
As a Data Steward at Immunai, you will be responsible for managing the data cycles withing the company's Data Generation, Ingestion, and Curation group, combining aspects of data management & data stewardship.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
What will you do?
- Manage data cycles between data generators, curators, hosting infrastructure, and the end users
- Facilitate collaboration across the different disciplines, including a deep understanding of all activities, needs, and bottlenecks to ensure seamless data cycles
- Contribute to further development and implementation of metadata and data management solutions and best practices
- Manage data acquisition from public archives with ‘controlled access’ requiring adherence to specific data sharing policies
- Ensuring alignment of internal/external data handling with corresponding data policies
- Author and maintain technical and project documentation
- Collaborate frequently with scientists, data curators & software developers
- Communicate strategies, ideas, goals, and progress to the collaborating teams
- MSc / MD / PhD in the field of molecular biology, medical biology, or genomics - a MUST (Master’s degree will be considered with relevant working experience)
- Experience managing projects in the relevant domain
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills, with an ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and attention to detail
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Familiarity with FAIR data management principles
- Experience in management of data-oriented projects involving data registry, data maintenance, and data integrity
- Basic coding knowledge
Desired personal traits:
- Open, honest, and transparent communication
- Ability to collaborate effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance while consistently exercising good judgment
- Having a growth mindset