Sales Development Representative
The Mesh team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US, Europe, and Tel Aviv. We are always looking for talented people to be part of the team and to help shape the Mesh product and culture. Join us in building the future of corporate payments!
We are looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative to support our sales team in managing the early stage Sales funnel and the development of key influencer relationships. As SDR at Mesh, you will work closely with our sales executives team to create, prioritize, and qualify strategic target account lists to generate new business opportunities to fuel revenue.
What Will You Do?
- Utilize SalesForce, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to the sales executive with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
What Should You Have?
- 6-12 months of experience in a phone sales role OR a driven and eager to learn new grad who thrives in fast paced, constantly-changing environments.
- The ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone
- A high sense of urgency that can adapt and pivot in every conversation
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value of Mesh
- A team-player attitude with a desire to improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- A desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a unicorn startup while launching your career in sales
- SaaS or B2B experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, Apollo and/or LinkedIn Sales Navigator - an advantage
- Experience working in the Fintech industry - an advantage
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Mesh is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Mesh’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.