Product Manager - ERP
The Mesh team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US, Europe, and Tel Aviv. We are always looking for talented people to be part of the team and to help shape the Mesh product and culture. Join us in building the future of corporate payments!
As ERP Product Manager at Mesh, you will own our ERP Integrations product line and lead a strategic market enablement from initiation to full production launch and maturation. You will help define the roadmap, prioritize, plan, drive execution, and ship our integrations product, based on business needs and opportunities. Our domain is full of complexities, and your job will be to resolve them in ways that our customers love, while maintaining the flow and standard for our business.
You will be part of expanding our go-to-market, building and maintaining ERP partnership relations, and playing a major role in talking to our customers and our customer-facing reps, enabling them to gain deep knowledge of the various internal and external constraints on our product. You will then use that knowledge in working with our engineering and design teams to deliver effective, valuable, and results-oriented solutions.
What will you do
- Work with internal/external customer teams to assess business and implementation requirements and gaps, guide the technical integration process, assist with technical problem solving, and manage internal resources to resolve various customer issues.
- Own and manage the technical onboarding and integrations of multiple customers in a given period.
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
- Improve internal processes and systems for more efficient customer interactions.
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and delivery.
- Share product feedback with Product and R&D teams to help improve the product.
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base so you can share lessons learned with other resources.
What should you have
- 3+ years of hands-on implementation experience with SaaS applications.
- Proven experience and knowledge with different ERP systems such as NetSuite, QuickBooks, Intacct, etc. with focus on P2P process.
- Ability to read, debug, and understand web applications.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken - a must
- Proven client facing experience with both technical and non technical customers at a B2B company.
- CPA or equivalent degree, and/or experience in a Finance role - a great advantage.
- Experience with payment systems and/or working at a Fintech company - a great advantage.
- Excellent communication, project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Mesh is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Mesh’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.