The Mesh team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US, Europe, and Tel Aviv. We are always looking for talented people to be part of the team and to help shape the Mesh product and culture. Join us in building the future of corporate payments!
About the role:
We are seeking an entrepreneurial sales professional to join the Mesh Payments, North America sales team. As an Account Executive at Mesh, you will play a leading role in accelerating our sales growth and directly impacting our success. You’ll play a significant role in the sales team's continued work to identify and research new relevant sales targets and take part in keeping our revenue engine running.
Reporting directly to Senior Director of Sales, North America you’ll learn the Mesh sales methodology through one-on-ones, team meetings, and on-going trainings.
Day 30: Learn the Mesh platform, our ecosystem, and value propositions.
Day 60: You’ve started to self source pipeline and enter into meaningful conversations with prospects.
Day 90: You are closing your first deals.
What Will You Do?
- Pursue both individual and team sales goals and hit targets on a quarterly basis.
- Work with the Growth and Business Development teams to identify and research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc).
- Self source up to 50% of your pipeline using modern sales stack and methodologies.
- Qualify, demonstrate, and close deals from inbound & and outbound leads.
- Understand customer needs and procurement cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest, and bring in successful customers.
- Share your best practices, and benefit from those of your colleagues.
What Should You Have?
- 3+ years of proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets, managing the entire sales cycle within a SaaS B2B business - a must
- Work Location - Ability to come to the office at least 2 times a week (NYC or Austin, TX) - a must.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a hunger to win and succeed.
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent project management skills to manage complex cycles.
- Storyteller - Ability to run demos and capture the customer needs to build up a tailored storyline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
Other advantages that can make you stand out:
- Familiar with MEDDPICC qualification framework or Command of the Message sales methodologies
- Experience using sales tools such as Salesforce, Sales Nav, Outreach, Zoominfo, and LeadIQ
- Experience with travel and/or accounting related technology and services.
Salary: 95-115k + Commission
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Mesh is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Mesh’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.