The Mesh team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US, Europe, and Tel Aviv. We are always looking for talented people to be part of the team and to help shape the Mesh product and culture. Join us in building the future of corporate payments!
About the Job
We are looking for an Accounting manager to join our growing team and support our continued global growth. As an Accounting manager at Mesh, you will play a role in the financial endeavours of the team. You will help build the financial and accounting infrastructure and corporate governance and procedures.
- Help prepare financial statements with multiple subsidiaries of US entities.
- Working with external accountants for tax filings– US, UK and Singapore.
- Manage accounting process; AP, AR, Accruals, Fixed assets and prepaid
- Manage payroll and journal entries of US and international entities.
- Manage weekly corporate bank accounts reconciliations.
- Establish, build and manage procurement processes and procedures across the company.
- Take part in monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process and ensure accuracy of financial records including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accruals.
- 2-5 years of experience in a global high-tech company
- Accounting skills in US-GAAP.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership, and prioritize fast-changing projects with multiple factors and functions outside of the company
- An experience in a payment company - an advantage
- Experience working with NetSuite – an advantage.
- Fluent in Hebrew – an advantage
- Growth opportunities
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Hybrid working schedule
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 401k Match
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Mesh is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Mesh’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.