Partnerships Marketing Manager
Location: Palo Alto, CA or Waltham, Mass (hybrid)
NEXT’s mission is to help entrepreneurs thrive. We’re doing that by building the only technology-led, full-stack provider of small business insurance in the industry, taking on the entire value chain and transforming the customer experience.
Simply put, wherever you find small businesses, you’ll find NEXT.
Since 2016, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of small business customers across the United States get fast, customized and affordable coverage. We’re backed by industry leaders in insurance and tech, and we still have room to grow — that’s where you come in.
Our partnerships channel is looking for a results-driven Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This position is responsible for various tasks such as email marketing, creating marketing materials, and assisting with implementing marketing strategies for various partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in implementing marketing strategies for new and existing partners (daily)
- Managing incoming JIRA tickets, working with internal stakeholders on scoping assignments, moving along creative briefs, ensuring tickets are being completed within their deadlines, getting approvals, etc
- Assist in creating quarterly business presentations, campaign results, and other data-driven learnings from our initiatives.
- Email marketing (weekly)
- Manage email marketing calendar for small payroll partners
- Create creative briefs, collaborate with the copywriter, get approvals from internal stakeholders
- Create email campaigns in Hubspot
- Share weekly results and provide learnings/insights to generate more results
- Coordinate Conventions (quarterly)
- Ensure team members are prepared for sponsored conventions - order and manage swag purchasing, ship swag to convention destination, ensure booth materials are prepared, and post-convention follow ups/campaigns are sent
- Assist in creating and managing our marketing materials library (weekly)
- Create basic banners, images, and PDFs in Adobe Illustrator
- Editing and managing the existing library’s content and branding
- Create new materials based on partner and internal stakeholder need
What We Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business
- 3+ years experience; Hubspot,or other lead/marketing automation platform
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Has experience working on an OKR-driven team
- Excellent communication and organization skills
The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position in the location(s) listed. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including, without limitation, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. NEXT employees are eligible to participate in our equity incentive program and will also receive our benefits package, consisting of our partially subsidized medical plan, fully subsidized vision/dental options, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k), flexible paid time off, parental leave and more.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that some underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At NEXT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.