People Business Partner - IL
Location: Kfar Saba, Israel (hybrid)
NEXT’s mission is to help entrepreneurs thrive. We’re doing that by building the only technology-led, full-stack provider of small business insurance in the industry, taking on the entire value chain and transforming the customer experience.
Simply put, wherever you find small businesses, you’ll find NEXT.
Since 2016, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of small business customers across the United States get fast, customized and affordable coverage. We’re backed by industry leaders in insurance and tech, and we still have room to grow — that’s where you come in.
We seek an experienced and passionate People Business Partner to join our amazing team in Kfar Saba. As a People Business Partner, you will play a vital role in creating and delivering HR solutions that align with our business objectives. You will collaborate with managers, employees, and other People Team members to promote an optimal work environment, implement best HR practices, and drive results. The ideal candidate should have a proactive "can-do" approach, the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment, and a strong passion for people and business success.
- Strategic HR Partnership: Provide strategic business partnerships to all levels of the organization by offering thought leadership and implementing the right people solutions to support the business strategy. Understand the organization's challenges and proactively provide HR solutions and insights to meet the needs of the organization and its people.
- Organizational Development: Design and deliver targeted solutions to support team and individual development plans. This includes organizational design, performance management, talent management, recognition, change management, and team-building initiatives.
- Problem-Solving and Conflict Resolution: Proactively identify and resolve organizational challenges, working closely with local and global People Team members to optimize people processes such as talent acquisition, employee experience, DEI, C&B, learning and development, and more.
- Managerial Support: Act as a trusted advisor to mid and senior management, providing guidance, coaching, and advice on managerial issues and all aspects of HR. Promote productive work relationships, motivate employees, and increase engagement, commitment, and retention.
- Employee Lifecycle Support: Support employees throughout their lifecycle, ensuring a positive employee experience. This includes onboarding, performance management, career development, employee relations, and offboarding processes.
- HR Process Improvement: Define, develop, and execute ongoing HR processes, implementing best-in-class methodologies tailored to the specific needs and culture of the organization. Utilize data-driven insights to improve HR practices continuously.
- 5+ years of experience in an HR Business Partner role in a technology company.
- Experience working with a US-based, global company.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and the ability to make sound decisions independently.
- Analytical mindset with experience using qualitative and quantitative approaches for problem-solving and root-cause analysis.
- Solid understanding of HR practices and the full hire-to-retire process, with strong consulting, coaching, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work independently and engage others with a hands-on approach and a focus on the big picture.
- Experience in supporting managers of all levels and handling confidential/sensitive information with discretion.
- Inclusive mindset and the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated project management and change management experience.
- Agile and adaptable to shifting priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred in organizational development/psychology.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that some underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At NEXT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.