Social Media Manager
NEXT’s mission is to help entrepreneurs thrive. We’re doing that by building the only technology-led, full-stack provider of small business insurance in the industry, taking on the entire value chain and transforming the customer experience.
Simply put, wherever you find small businesses, you’ll find NEXT.
Since 2016, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of small business customers across the United States get fast, customized and affordable coverage. We’re backed by industry leaders in insurance and tech, and we still have room to grow — that’s where you come in.
We are seeking an experienced Social Media Manager to help drive our social media strategy and build our online community of small business owners. In this role, your goal is to increase engagement by executing our content strategy and improving social interactions across all platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, X, YouTube, etc.). You’ll have the opportunity to work with our existing content library, in-house creatives, agency partners and influencers to build our social calendar and drive business goals.
What you’ll do:
- Create a comprehensive social calendar that integrates with our marketing plans and content strategy.
- Reply to comments on all social platforms promptly, engaging with our audience and providing excellent customer service. Devise and implement strategies to enhance engagement through meaningful comment interactions.
- Collaborate with our customer service team to triage incoming comments requiring customer service support.
- Monitor and track social media performance, providing regular reports and insights to stakeholders.
- Develop templated formats for different social content to streamline post frequency.
- Post all content via social media tools or directly to platforms to ensure timely and
- consistent delivery.
- Coordinate with our PR team to ensure social media scheduling and tone of voice are consistent and aligned.
What we need:
- At least 2-3 years experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their best practices.
- Analytical skills to track and interpret social media performance metrics.
- Creative mindset with the ability to execute and develop engaging content strategies.
- Proficient in social media management tools and platforms.
- Passion for staying updated on social media trends and industry news.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with marketing and PR strategies.
If you are a passionate and strategic social media professional looking to make an impact, we would love to hear from you. Please send examples of your previous work and your resume when you apply.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that some underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At NEXT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.