Senior Back-End Engineer
Run:AI provides organizations with a world-class machine learning platform to improve productivity and efficiency for data scientists. Our product provides a unique HPC scheduler, relies on advanced GPU virtualization technology and makes GPUs first class citizens in Kubernetes.
Run:AI engineers are Kubernetes experts, develop cutting edge technologies and strive to get the best user experience and efficiency for our customers.
In this role you will take a main part in defining and developing the Run:AI platform.
- B.Sc in Computer Science from a leading university or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in backend software development.
- Strong coding skills in one or more backend programming languages (we write in Go).
- Proven experience with system design and architecture.
- Deep understanding of microservices architecture, RESTful APIs, and relational databases.
- Fast learner with ability to deep dive into details of cutting-edge technologies and deliver solutions.
The following are considered a big plus:
- Experience with Kubernetes and the cloud-native ecosystem.
- Proficiency in Linux, networking, security, and virtualization.