Solutions Engineer North America - West Coast
Run:AI is seeking a Solutions Engineer to support our rapidly growing North America Sales Team and to become the trusted advisor our client’s want to partner with. You will be tasked with helping develop solutions for identified prospects, being the technical resource for any step throughout the sales process for the sales organization as a whole. Since we are a start-up, you will also hold additional responsibilities such as ensuring our Marketing Team receives technical content and insights on our solution for the development of blog posts, articles and such, and you will also be the connection between the field and the internal stakeholders by being a focal point of knowledge.
Working as a Solutions Engineer in Run:AI brings a unique opportunity to learn both AI and about cloud-native technologies, and help IT/MLOps and Data Science teams of fortune 500 companies bring their solutions to market much faster!
- Working with our customers to discover their objectives and challenges, then provide solutions and industry best practices.
- Working with Account Executives to demonstrate Run:AI’s value proposition, technology and benefits to prospective customers’ key decision makers.
- Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as the external technical spokesperson, with follow-ups on any technical questions the prospects have
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects.
- Lead the process of Proofs-Of-Concept done by prospects to ensure they are successful and finished in a timely manner.
- Complete RFI/RFP documents sent by prospects.
- Assisting the SDR team with identifying compelling Run:AI use-cases for identified prospects.
- Partner with the Product team to become an expert and evangelist for the Run.ai solution and investigate prospects needs together through sharing observations
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create Blog and technical content.
- Design, capture and optimize customer processes in Run:AI
- Work with the Account Management team to ensure handoff is executed smoothly as prospect transitions into a customer.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- At least 3 years experience in customer-facing technical roles
- High level of technical expertise, including the ability to talk architecture, AI infrastructure, resource allocation and hardware virtualization
- Knowledge of technologies like Docker, Containers and Kubernetes
- Customer facing experience - beholding an engaging personality, charisma, and the ability to command a room or zoom
- Confidence in using a whiteboard and a platform demo
- Consultative and analytical, with an ability to identify and solve complete processes and infrastructure
- Experience in leading and completing RFP/RFI responses
- Can work independently, highly organized, with a strong self-structure and discipline about their work
- Expect (and hopefully enjoy) frequent travel
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in related discipline. Science or Engineering degree preferred.