Technical Support Engineer
Run:AI provides organizations with a world-class machine learning platform to improve productivity and efficiency for data scientists. Our product provides a Run:AI unique HPC scheduler, relies on Run:AI advanced GPUs virtualization technology and makes GPUs first class citizens in Kubernetes.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Help customers worldwide resolve complex technical issues, through support portal, chat, screen-share and calls, as required.
- Work closely with the Run:Ai Engineering and Product teams for escalation of cases when needed.
- Managing independently a queue of tickets and technical projects
- Develop internal and external knowledge bases to better support the customer's needs and share best practices
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues both in a customer kubernetes environment and on the run:ai SaaS infrastructure.
- Adapt and innovate in order to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Write documentation, create examples and how-to documents, on a regular basis
- 4+ years of experience as a Support Engineer in a B2B SaaS organization customer service/support setting
- Highly technical, with hands-on experience with technical support work
- Excellent understanding of Kubernetes and Container based solutions
- Ability to work in flexible hours and weekends when needed
- Experience working with Kibana / Zendesk / JIRA or equivalent software
- Experience with Linux, Bash, Containers Architecture
- Fluent English - Mother tongue grade
- Advantage - BSc in Computer science/Industrial engineering