Senior Technical Support Engineer
Run:ai brings cloud-like simplicity to AI resource management - providing researchers with on-demand access to pooled resources for any AI workload. An innovative cloud-native operating system - which includes a workload-aware scheduler and an API-level virtualization layer - helps IT simplify AI implementation, increase team productivity, and gain full utilization of expensive GPUs. Using Run:ai, companies streamline development, management, and scaling of AI applications across any infrastructure including on-premises, edge and cloud.
Run:AI provides organizations with a world-class machine learning platform to improve productivity and efficiency for data scientists. Our product provides a Run:AI unique HPC scheduler, relies on Run:AI advanced GPUs virtualization technology and makes GPUs first class citizens in Kubernetes.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Help customers worldwide from on-boarding phase to long term support, through support portal, chat, screen-share and calls, if required.
- Resolve complex technical issues and work with the Engineering and Product teams for escalation when needed.
- Managing independently a queue of tickets and technical projects
- Develop internal and external knowledge bases to better support the customer's needs.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues both in a customer environment and on our SaaS infrastructure.
- Adapt and innovate in order to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Write documentation, create examples and how-to documents, on a regular basis
- 4+ years of experience as a Support Engineer in a B2B SaaS organization customer service/support setting
- Highly technical, with hands-on experience with technical support work
- High proficiency with Kubernetes and Container based solutions
- Ability to work in flexible hours and weekends when needed
- Experience working with Kibana / Zendesk / JIRA or equivalent software
- Experience with Linux, Bash, Containers Architecture
- Fluent English - Mother tongue grade
- BSc in Computer science/Industrial engineering