Senior C++ Software Engineer (Core Team)
We are looking for a senior software engineer with experience in building and designing complex C++ architectures in Linux.
You will build cutting edge technology that introduces innovative virtualization capabilities for GPUs hosting AI and ML tasks in cloud native environments such as Docker containers and Kubernetes.
You will design a multi-threaded, complex and modular architecture of low-level components that interact with the OS and each other in distributed environments.
You will take an active part in research of GPUs, OS drivers, and open-source libraries and projects.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of C++ programing using a modern standard, at least C++11
- Good knowledge of Linux mechanisms and services
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication and knowledge sharing skills
- End-to-end execution of robust tech solutions from design to production
The following are considered as a big plus:
- Experience with CUDA
- Experience with cgroups and containers
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks (such as PyTorch, TensorFlow)