Senior Software Engineer (Scheduler team)
Run:AI provides organizations with a world-class machine learning platform to improve productivity and efficiency for data scientists. Our product provides a Run:AI unique HPC scheduler, relies on Run:AI advanced GPUs virtualization technology and makes GPUs first class citizens in Kubernetes.
In this role you will take a main part in Run:AI’s scheduler team and affect every single customer of the company. You will be a Kubernetes expert and develop cutting edge technologies to significantly improve the experience and efficiency for our customers.
- Experience in developing complex distributed systems running at a very large scale using microservices architecture.
- Fast learner with ability to deep dive into details of cutting-edge technologies and deliver high quality solutions end-to-end.
- Can implement and optimize algorithms within existing complex architectures.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent.
The following are considered as a plus:
- Experience in technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Profound experience in Go.
- Good algorithmic skills and experience with complex scheduling algorithms.
- Proficiency with Linux, networking and virtualization.
- Experience with open source development.