Run:ai is looking for a customer obsessed Product Manager with a deep technical knowledge of Data Science, LLM, GenAI to join our Product Management team.
The Product Manager will be focused on improving the day to day work, tools and processes Data Scientists use, wil increase their efficiency and will actively engage with Data Scientists.
- Understand customer use-cases and evolving needs, conduct market research and build detailed requirements as well as a clear and simple user experience, focused on Data Scientists.
- Manage the product life cycle from planning to releasing.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering on an ongoing basis to deliver products with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Serve as the knowledge focal point of the product for internal teams.
- Represent the company by interacting with customers to solicit feedback on company products and vision.
- 3+ years of experience as a B2B Product Manager where you devised, executed and measured Enterprise IT product development
- 3+ years of AI, Machine Learning, GenAI, LLM hands on experience as a Data Scientist or as a Product Manager, of products of which the core value was based on AI models
- Experience working with data scientists and deep knowledge of tools they use
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience (MBA is a plus)
- Proven track record of developing product roadmap, conducting customer research, developing compelling UX, and successfully delivering applications
- High level of self learning and self-drive
- Fluent English: writing and speaking
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Solid technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development is a plus
- Experience with cloud native / containers or virtualization is a plus