Senior Software Engineer
Stream Security's platform constantly models enterprises' cloud environments, empowering security teams to detect, investigate, and respond to threats in real time. Leveraging an event-driven architecture, the platform pinpoints how threats emerge and immediately demystifies the impact of remediating them.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we're looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We're backed by top global top-tier VCs well positioned to execute our vision. We seek excellent individuals to join our journey and build a legacy.
This is a rare opportunity to join a startup on the ground floor. You will join a small but powerful R&D team that is ambitious and dynamic. We take pride in creating a hugely impactful product that is being built at the highest level of craft and execution and is already delighting multiple customers.
- As a senior engineer, you will be central in building Stream Security's platform. You will have a real impact on our product and company.
- You will choose and use cutting-edge technologies and methodologies.
- You'll take full ownership of new features by defining the need with our PMs, designing and implementing scalable solutions, and improving them using immediate user feedback.
- Build, Improve, and maintain core components for modeling cloud infrastructure environments.
- Build a model of every public cloud infrastructure component ( compute, security, networking, K8S ).
- Push the solutions to large-scale production systems. Understand the architectural constraints of such systems and work with a cross-organizational engineering and product team to quickly transition from prototype to a scalable, robust implementation.
- Track the development process and assume full ownership and accountability over product delivery, quality, production monitoring, and timelines.
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company's objectives and resources.
- 7+ years in software development, primarily in a SaaS environment that uses Agile methodologies
- Understanding of infrastructure beyond coding (compute, security, networking) -MUST
- Strong background in cloud architecture, implementation, and delivery of large-scale systems in real-world situations.
- Experience with Graph Algorithms
- Working with NoSQL databases and Graph databases
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the leading cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Knowledge of Python (Go - advantage)
- Experience in cyber-security - advantage
- Experience in designing and building scalable server-side applications
- Excellent English, written, and verbal communication
Our engineering team is at the core of our products and connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks.
We are constantly innovating — challenging how we and the industry think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don't abandon building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
**Please apply if your experience is close but only fulfills some requirements. Stream Security is on a mission to build a particular company. We are focused on hiring the best with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences to achieve our goal.
**Stream Security is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.