Regional sales Manager West US
Stream Security’s platform constantly models enterprises’ cloud environments, empowering security teams to detect, investigate, and respond to threats in real time. Leveraging an event-driven architecture, the platform pinpoints how threats emerge and demystifies the impact of remediating them instantly.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated regional Sales manager to join Stream Security, who has previous experience in early-stage startups, with robust technical knowledge and strong familiarity with the Cloud Security tech stack and SecOps use cases. You will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive sales strategy that aligns with the company's goals and objectives. You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer success and drive business growth.
We're backed by top global top-tier VCs well positioned to execute our vision. We are looking for excellent individuals to join our journey and build a legacy.
- Lead Logo Hunting: Seek new business opportunities, aggressively pursue leads for prospects that fit the Stream's Ideal Customer Profile, and convert them into sales.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy globally with a focus on the US West market, aligning with the company's overall business objectives and revenue targets.
- Drive new customer acquisition efforts, proactively identifying and pursuing opportunities to sell our cyber security products to enterprises and SMBs.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, C-level executives, and influencers in target accounts.
- Sales Process Development: Establish and fine-tune the sales process based on customer feedback and market dynamics.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, product, and Channel teams to ensure alignment of sales strategies, messaging, and customer requirements.
- Own the end-to-end sales cycle for net new customers.
- Demonstrate ability to position and advise CISO level executives with industry Point-of-View business insights; Continue to listen, build, and grow executive relationships with customers
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and customer meetings, establishing the company as a trusted leader in the cloud security space.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in sales and use this knowledge to inform sales strategy and tactics
- Manage the sales pipeline, forecast sales, and report on sales performance to executive leadership
- 5+ years of experience selling to the cloud security space, including selling to enterprises and SMBs.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in sales roles, with a proven track record in 'hunter' sales roles within the technology sector.
- Strong network and relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in the cyber security space.
- Previous experience in early-stage startup companies, experience in building a business from the ground up, and acquiring initial customers.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth in a competitive market.
- Proven success in lead generation, prospecting, pipeline generation, pipeline progression, negotiation, and closing complex sales cycles.
- Experience being a sales leader in a startup or fast-paced environment is highly desirable.
- Deep understanding of the cloud security industry, including knowledge of threat detection.
- Proficient understanding of public cloud providers, their business models, and offerings.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyze market trends, identify opportunities, and develop effective sales strategies.
- Results-driven mindset with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and long-term business relationships.
- At least 80% of the people you have worked with put you in the top 10% of the people they have worked with.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Stream is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring the best with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
- Stream Security is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.