Senior Customer Success Manager
At Run:AI, we empower organizations to improve their productivity and efficiency for data scientists with our world-class machine learning platform. We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our growing team and take ownership of managing and growing relationships with our customers.
- Manage complex enterprise client relationships throughout the post-sales customer lifecycle
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our customers by building strong relationships across your portfolio, engaging with them regularly, presenting executive briefings, managing escalations and conducting regular status calls
- Drive user adoption and engagement through various touchpoints including training, product roadmap sessions, workshops, and developing relationships with champions & power users
- Monitor customer health and take corrective action when a decline in engagement is identified
- Work closely with Sales and other teams to manage the onboarding of new customers and ensure a successful handoff from Sales
- Identify expansion opportunities by monitoring customer product usage, business updates/news, and creating strategic account plans with Sales to grow to other teams
- Forecast renewal risk to management and work towards increasing customer retention
- Monitor customer support channels, respond to queries, and work cross-departmentally to resolve issues
- Ensure all users at each customer are receiving our communications and updates
- At least 5 years of experience in a customer success position, preferably in a Saas B2B software environment
- Experience working with Fortune 500 Enterprise clients
- Strong metric-driven focus in an ARR business environment
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on a technical and/or business discipline
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work without direct supervision and manage tasks and time efficiently
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with a fast pace
- Advantage - Familiarity with the MLOPS and AI/ML
- Advantage - Experience at an AI or Data product company
- Outgoing and friendly: You should enjoy connecting with real users, helping them solve issues, and understanding good patterns for using our tools. Day to day, you'll be answering questions and requests with a kind, thoughtful tone that makes users feel appreciated and connected to our team.
- Autonomous: You should work well in a self-directed environment and proactively find ways to improve processes and collaborate with team members or engaged users. Your initiative will really shine in this role.
- Curious and driven: You should have a natural curiosity and interest in machine learning, as well as a desire to learn more about the engineering stack and common ML workflows. You should be able to solve problems in both fast-paced, short-term sprints and in larger, more long-term projects.
- Organized: You should have strong organization skills and time management, as a core part of this role is organizing feedback from many channels into a single, orderly stream. Your organization skills will be key to running this process well.
If you think you have what it takes to be a successful Customer Success Manager at Run:AI, please apply with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!